This 9-day tours offers you the best of Hanoi. Joining this tour, you will have chance to learn about the lifestyle of Hanoian, the colorful market of Vietnamese ethnic market as well as enjoy a relaxing trip on Halong Bay and Cat Ba Island.
- Transport: New and clean with A/C
- Accommodation: Available with 2*, 3* and 4* hotels and cruises (subject to availability), click here for more details
- Night train to Sapa: Wooden deluxe tourist class with A/C, 4 berths/cabin
- Arrival/departure info: required at the time of booking or at least 3 days before departure
- Flexibility: the order of this tour can be change to match the time plan/interest of customers
- Extra night: Extra night in Hanoi or Sapa or Halong can be arranged upon request
- Special request (diet, vegetarian, allergy …): should be sent before departure date.
- Big luggage: are advised to leave at the hotel for customers’ convenience and comfort
- Itinerary: can be slightly changed due to weather, availability and operating conditions and will be reconfirmed upon confirmation.
Day 1: Noi Bai Arrival
Day 2: Hanoi City tour – Night Train to Lao Cai (B, L)
20.30 Pick up at your hotel and transfer to Hanoi Railway station by taxi for the night train to Lao Cai. Overnight on train
Day 3: Lao Cai – Sapa (B, L, D)
6km of walking down to the south east of Sapa along the side of Muong Hoa valley to Y Linh Ho village of the Black H’mong. Continue on 2km of trekking down to Lao Chai village of the H’mong. Lunch at a local family, and then walk through terraced rice fields to Ta Van village of the Dzay minority people where we stay for the night. It gives you a worth chance for you to learn about the local house architecture which is full of their daily life styles and exclusive custom. Enjoy the landscapes.
Home stay overnight at Day local house.
Day 4: Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai – Su Pan – Sapa (B, L, D)
Overnight at hotel in Sapa.
Day 5: Sapa – Lao Cai (B, L, D)
Free time to explore Sapa Town before heading to Lao Cai Station and getting on the train. Sleep on the train.
Day 6: Hanoi – Halong (B, L, D)
After breakfast, pickup and transfer to Halong Bay.
12:15 On arrival at Halong city, welcome on board, check into cabin.
13:00 Enjoy specially prepared lunch while cruising towards thousands of amazing limestone islands emerging from emerald water, passing by Stone Dog islet, floating fishing village, incense burner islet, fighting cocks islet,…
15:00 visit Surprising Cave – the most beautiful one in Halong Bay.
16:00 Kayaking about an hour or more through slide rock cliffs.
17:30 Swimming time, this is great chance to relax in water, jumping, diving, take a back flip, somersault.
18:15 Joint the sunset party on the sundeck in warm and romantic atmosphere, drinking wine, enjoy fresh fruits, listening soft, light music from the sundeck bar..
20:30 Evening activities like singing karaoke, dancing, squid fishing, playing cards or relax at leisure
Day 7: Halong Bay – Cat Ba (B, L, D)
09:00 Back to the cruise for check-out.
09:30 Take a local boat to Lan Ha Bay.
11:30 Boat trip to visit Monkey Island (if permitted).
12:00 Back to Nam Cat island for lunch.
13:30-16:00 Check in bungalow. Free time for kayaking and many activities in Nam Cat island exploring untouched area in Lan Ha Bay
19:00 Buffet dinner at Bungalow, go fishing, relax on the sandy beach, listening to sea wave at very peaceful and quite place.
Day 8: Cat Ba Island – Halong Bay – Hanoi (B, L)
09:30 Get on the cruise to attend the cooking class while cruising back Halong harbor
11:15 Farewell lunch served on the cruise before you arrive at harbor around 12 and get on the bus back to Hanoi.
16:30 Transfer you back to your hotel. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Day 9: Hanoi – Departure (B)
- Visit the most famous beauty spots of Hanoi
- An amazing trip to the world heritage site of Halong Bay & Cat Ba Island
- Exciting trip to Sapa to explore coloful ethnic minorities in the Northwest of Vietnam
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Roundtrip ticket Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi
- A/C Transports per program
- Private cabin on board in Halong bay
- Hotels in Hanoi and Sapa (twin/double/triple sharing)
- Homestay in Ta Van village
- Bungalow on Nam Cat island
- Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Tour activities as stated in the itinerary
- Entrance fees and visit fees
- Insurance on junk
- English speaking guide.
What’s Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses.
This package is now offered for 3% discount
If you con cern about Tour coupon, please contact us for more ingormation. Share this article if it is helpful for you!